Home / 2012 / March

Archives for March 2012

What is a “QUALIFIED WRITTEN REQUEST” under the Federal Servicer Act which allow me to get all of the documents relating to my home mortgage loan when I am trying to negotiate a LOAN MODIFICATION IN MICHIGAN?

Here is a sample letter. You will find the proper address on the back of your mortgage statement. This letter is written from a lawyer’s perspective and would require an authorization and release. If you send it yourself, you would not not need a separate authorization and release. You (and your co-borrower – typically your…