Home / Uncategorized / How Can I Get a Free Copy of my Credit Report?

How Can I Get a Free Copy of my Credit Report?

You are entitled to a free credit report once a year from each of the three major credit reporting agencies including:  Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.  You can order your free credit report by mail at:

Annual Reporting Credit Report Request Services
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281


You can contact them by telephone at 877-322-8228, or visit them on-line at www.annualreport.com

If you think you might be a victim of identity theft or if you see any suspicious activity on your credit report, contact the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division on-line at www.michigan.gov/ag or you can call them toll free at 1-877-765-8388, or you can write to them at the following address:

P.O. BOX 30213-7713